PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hercules ESF - technical, tactical and service issues. (Title edited)
Old 4th Jun 2006, 19:27
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what i meant to say...

leon, what i meant to say is do you not think before you engage in your reply. those stills prove what exactly? they show the destruction of my brothers plane and the crew that were once the colleagues and friends of the good men and women of this page. very worthwhile, to bring back such painful memories for what? there is no point. what if they were shot at with 6 unguided rockets what if they were shot at with 10? the point is it was one that hit that is all it takes and then ten young lives were snuffed out. why, well, because of the incessant penny pinching that goes on and the constant misuse of funds. money for an admin system but no money for a potentially ac and most importantly life saving system. makes sense...not. so, while you still don't want to accept that ESF is a necessity that i will continue to fight on for, please feel free to answer this question. do you buy shreddies by the busload or do you have an amazing remedy to rid your shreddies of certain stubborn stains? if, so please share with your fellow ppruners!!! i suggest that instead of tanuting some very good people you make time to read the BoI then come back and make your points. your stunt, and that is all it is, is tantamount to a cruel little boy who pulls wings off flies then watches them suffer. now, go away, grow some balls and find it within you to be a man and make a point with facts to back them up. otherwise, please feel free to crawl back under the rock from where you clearly came.