PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 4th Jun 2006, 01:09
wishingtofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Message for Nicole

Originally Posted by Nicole
Well done!! I have been with emirates for 3 years, it a tough interview. When i had mine in 2000 we have 3 group games, some quite difficult, basically tips i can give you are: try not to be the group leader, dont over participate, be a good listener, ackowledge what people say, good eye contact, sit straight, dont cross legs, they will be watching you as soon as you walk in, be friendly so everyone, say hi, blah blah, be early and look very smart.
They are looking for a follower, good team player, friendly, interactive!! Good luck, if you havent heard in a month it means you more or less have it, those who hear straight away dont!! Dubai have to approve you, it took them 6 months for me!! Then others have been luckier, call after a couple of weeks to see how your interview went, shows your keen!!

GOOD LUCK!!
THANKS SO MUCH GAL....I'll remember your advice. Going this June, will let you all know what happens there....