PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DUBLIN
Thread: DUBLIN
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2006, 22:57
Flame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrishSteve

Surely by now you must know, that management at the DAA are lacking in intelligence. Having experienced at first hand the antics of senior management at Dublin and the people before him in trying to manage the hole they call Dublin Airport, it is no surprise to me at all, that you are not happy about your experience travelling through this pit.

There was a time 2 years back, when on Saturday mornings in August, congestion on the ramp was so bad that aircraft waited in some cases nearly an hour for a stand...now I see it happening weekdays in May and June. The terminal is so packed especially on a weekend, that I feel that the Fire Officer is leaving himself exposed should an incident occur where a speedy evacuation is required..people are going to be seriously injured in trying to escapte the terminal, never mind what happens to cause it

As an aside, how much time did you have to wait in line to be processed at Immigration when you arrived back to Dublin...I'll almost bet that you did not just walk straight through without a wait