PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2006, 20:30
HighLow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC "Wings" Enquiry

Hey Forum,
just looking for the first step regarding CTC Wings application
my situation = JAA CPL/MULTI IR 250 hours and looking to apply for the Wings Program which I believe is aimed for pilots with hours, and no jet experience.

i've been reading through the posts with interest, many saying what stage they are at etc,

I have a Bsc Degree and I am 27 and looking to complete this course,
some people have mentioned Accom and Travel Expenses paid for, which stage is this for...etc and I know one stage contains a pretty straight forward numerical test...

so its all a muddle for me at the moment, if someone could (not having to go into TOO much detail) as I appreciate peoples time is valuable, but just to give me a rough guide through the process in order to get into the holding pool... and what airlines are currently looking at this pool...

also people have mentioned loans HSBC, this would be for when a student is starting ab-nitio etc. (65-75K). Having spent alot of money (self funded) already, what extra expense (loans) would be involved including any bonds to airlines, as already I have a committment of 100GBP a week, completing this course, will this mean ANOTHER loan on top of these repayments.....

alot of questions here I know, but would appreciate some guidance

many thanks
High Low