PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASYJET FO TAKE HOME PAY(AFTER PAYRISE)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2006, 18:29
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jb5000

debts that have interest and need paying? So the answer to that is to borrow more money?

If so, you are a fool.

Nice Touch

I have over 3000 jet hours, B757,A320 and A330.

I have got seniority in an established UK airline. I have a final salary pension scheme. I have loss of licence (more than easy offer) and Permanent Health Insurance. I get the leave I want and fly a mix of long and short haul.

I fly no more than 650 hours a year. I get paid over £50000. I have around 10 days off a month and spend 16 days a month at home when on long haul. On short haul I do 2 sector days and go home. And our airline makes money.

I have not passed up early command by not accepting a £10000 a year pay cut, just ask easy SFO's who are being passed over currently in favour of DEC's. That will never happen in my company. We saw to that earlier this year when management tried it. We have an effective BALPA union.

So, if I am a looser (what is that by the way?).... do you mean loser?........how many of the above benefits do you have?

You are the loser. Jerks like you endanger the industry for all of us.

Put it right today.

N.B. the whole reason for my comments is that easyJet is a big rip off. You are all professionals, so why prostitute yourself?