PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEMP protection - ACJ and BBJ Considerations
Old 3rd Jun 2006, 10:12
tallsandwich
PersonalTitle to help support PPRuNe against legal bullying.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rainboe,

The moderator has ruled against you - the question is valid, and he has asked that all comments are constructive. If you still disagree, please direct your complaints to the moderator, not mach 4.0.

Unfortunately you still are talking about not being able to get a valid answer, yet we have clearly indicated that a satisfactory outcome of this thread could be:
1. A fun exercise just to learn and exchange information.
2. An answer to the question, albeit one with a low confidence factor or substantial assumptions attached to it.

I'm glad to know however you are still enjoying the debate.

g0kmt:

"In terms of bandwith this thread is a waste of space". Again the moderator does not agree - why don't you send him a message instead of wasting space on your comments? According to forum rules, your comments are the ones that will be deleted.

Thanks.

Let us be clear on several points ..

(a) I have no view as to the value of the thread topic. However, so long as the site's rules are met (and the posts are reasonably polite) the thread can work its way to whatever conclusion may evolve.

(b) I have not ruled for or against any poster (save to delete and edit posts which are not appropriate for a thread in this forum).

(c) in this forum, the role of the moderator essentially is one of facilitator .. not that of purveyor of personal prejudice.

.. but it is interesting to watch how a technically difficult topic develops ..