PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2006, 19:44
4fitter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Was fortunate enough to be briefing a 3* yesterday when he asked about JPA and the effects on me and my staff. In a measured and calm manner I told him I was a policy violator, now had to have my claims physically checked by a clerk I don't know, that I refused to give my wife's (partner ) date of birth on the NOK (emergency contact) details, that my competences and education are all wrong but can't be changed but they form the basis of appointing, I'm dreading submitting impending BSA (CEA) and disturbance.

But I'm lucky as I do not face any impending dets or OOA and I'm fortunate enough to have a little emergency cash and I have constant access to to the interweb and I can plan my day around JPA at my convenience. SAC/Flt Lt Snooks, however, does not have this luxury and the constant sight of a false green on-line JPA and soothing words from 'experts' or get back in your box whingers from Trev does little to endear.

That I, a relatively senior bod chose to be critical surprised him but as he has the ears of those in the Centre, he promised to pass on my comments. I trust the man and will dispassionately press the evidence, from my perspective, to the appropriate grown ups.

I have promised that my boys and girls will not be out of pocket. So far, we have been lucky.