PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Darwin Accomodation
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2006, 10:21
VH-GRUMPY

Chaps (I know no one is female in this debate)
Come on - don't display your intellectual ingorance on the internet - everyone can see it.
Latte - give me a break that insult went out when you were still lusting over some idiot on page 3 of your normal newspaper 30 years ago. Take your hand off it and tackle my argument seriously. BTW did I meet you one drunken night in the pub in Kunnunra in 1991 - or Mount Isa the same year in the Irish Club?
I don't drink latte or chardonay - this is exactly what I am talking about. I drink quality red wine and Crownies. I do like quiche occasionally but only if I cook it myeslf. I gave up green cans in Darwin when I thought I should stop buying a slab and thinking if I drank the whole slab in a night it would improve my intellect!

Frontseatpassneger proves my point - he believes that everyone who expresses a contrary point of view has never seen an aboriginal, had one as a friend or been to the TOP END.

My father was in the Royal Australian Navy and was in the Top End when serious crimes were committed by Japanese pearling fleets during the 1950s - they went ashore and raped aboriginal women in Arnhem Land. He met aboriginals who had never seen white men before - I first went up there about 20 years later and was horrified at the impact of the white culture and the missionaries on their life.

Tiger77 - normal people knowing when to stop! Give me a break. Was that the idiots from both the Cronula white community and the Lebanese western Sydney community recently? That was white rascism at work and it generated an equally stupid counter-rascist response from the Lebansese gangs.

Yes - my house has been broken into - by some stupid white teenager who didn't know what to steal. He took the cheap stuff.
Go home and think about it fellas.

Grumpy