PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK pay rates
Thread: EK pay rates
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2006, 18:37
CaptSkipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tail Rota there is no question about what this thread is about, as you have said, EK pay rates.

However even before PRNAV had the chance to comment about whether he knew anything on the subject everybody pounced. He made a comment and it was neither derogatory or offensive he was simply saying lifes not actually that bad.

My problem here is as so called professionals why do people feel the need to ridicule others, professional to me means, mature, well rounded, skilled and someone who would rather strive to see other peoples points of view and comment accordingly. Not mob them and them pick them to peices and then wonder why they get angry. Especially as parents these are attributes we try and teach our children and if people on this forum cannot master them themselves then it is a sorry state of affairs.

I dont think PRNAV ever said that you didnt deserve to get paid more or even better, but again this is the case for pilots all over the word. we are underpaid in some circumstances as are nurses, firemen etc. To get real pilots you need real pay agreed but you do not need aggression.

Do you not think though Tail that if all the mob that replied didnt have some kind of bitterness they would have replied in such a blood thirsty way?