PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2ND ATTEMPT FOR CX CPP
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2006, 12:33
Lowspirited

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have talked to some people that have failed CPP interviews 1st time (between stages 1-2), some have gotten another interview, but some never got another chance. It seems likely that CX actually have a blacklist where under certain circumstances you will be added . But for those who have gotten a 2nd chance at the interview it seems that CX keeps a good record of which part of the stage you failed. The parts that you have passed in the previous interview you won't have to resit. Personally i don't think the interviews will be any harder for 2nd time. I have just sent in an application form, this is my 3rd time applying, the 2nd application was rejected within a week... For those who are really interested just don't give up and keep applying, its the only thing we can do, the rest is up to CX (and god if you believe in it).

By the way, lately i haven't heard anyone being told by HR that you only get 2 total chances max at the interviews, anyone know if they abolished that rule? Or do they just not tell the candidates to lower the stress for them?