PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First scare.....
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2006, 06:33
KikoLobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there.

Originally Posted by The Rotordog
Kiko, not to second-guess your actions (which were fine), but why did you have the defog blower on in the middle of the day? Was it raining? As you gain experience in the 206, you'll find those poor blower motors always changing rpm and therefore the pitch of the sound they produce. It can be quite unnerving if you're not used to it. And they are, as you discovered, not all that durable. I think Bell put them in just so they could say, "Yep, we gots ourselves a windsheild defogger." ...Not that it ever really worked in that role.
It was a bad thing on my part to leave the antifog on... I admit to that, i landed and one of my passengers was complaining about the heat inside the cabin, and even though the anti fog, does not provide much air, it is a psicological bomb for them to think somethins is at least moving inside.

I forgot to turn it off.

As for looking forward to my next 100 scares... i trully hope not, but if they come i will sure make my best to keep em only as scares

And as far as where did i post first, i posted on both sides at the same time using two computers in sync (yeah right ). I am a regular visitor of both sites and my point was that the first thing i did was make a post. Sorry if i hurt some ones feelings

Thanks!