PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army Air Corps (Volunteers)
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2006, 06:01
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frog this sounds bl@@dy superb but before I rush down to Handbrake house for my application form I wonder if you can clear up a couple of small points for me

Will I run any sort of risk during my training of being bullied or an increased risk of "suicide"

Will I be expected to regularly "dig" my own accomodation?

Because my superiors will be so worried that I will end up fighting will I be subject to a two can or less rule everywhere I go in the world?

Will I still be taught during training that if I don't understand someone/something then punch/hit it?

Despite being a 48 year old WO1 will I still be treated like the lowest common denominator in everything I do (Basra )

Will I be commanded by a chinless wonder with a black lab, some posh jock walking stick, public school accent and the brains of a duck?

Will I always look back and wonder why I was the only one ever to remuster from the Airforce to the Army?

It's half six in the morning and I am a bit bleary eyed so forgive me if I have a few more questions later, however if you could just clear up these small mis conceptions I will get my app sorted ASAP

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced