PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why aren't there more integrated courses around?
Old 31st May 2006, 15:33
king rooney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
having read X3s posts on the OAT forum it would appear that his story does add up, he also seems to be a very bright lad with 11 gcses, including 5a stars, and is studying maths, physics, chemistry and biology A-levels, with predicted A grades. Impressive to say the least.

Therefore I apologise to him for accusing him of being an OAT staff member.

It is unfortunate however, that due to OATs previous shamefully deceptive actions of using staff members to pose as prospective students on pprune as a means of promoting their organisation, (remember nimbus5?) anyone who is so in favour of OAT, such as X3k5, will automatically be viewed with suspision, particularly when they seem to quote in a parrot like fashion from OATs markting brochure.

X3k5, I understand you are unsure as to whether or not to go for a degree before flying training. Personally I think you should. With your academic aptitude you would probalby get into one of the top universities and eat a degree for breakfast. Plus, with no responsibilites you will have the time of your life, with nothing to worry about apart from drinking and getting into as many girls knickers as you can. You will only be 21 when you finish, having gained a great deal more maturity than you have now, (no offence but you are only 17) and be a more attractive proposition to an airline. Perhaps then you might have enough life experience to see through OATs facade and make wiser decisions regarding your training. I wish you all the best!

Last edited by king rooney; 31st May 2006 at 15:44.