PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2006, 10:11
Vim_Fuego

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh great!!!
The JPAC helpine has shut down... Got the old 'due to unforeseen circumstances' excuse.
Right powers that be and anybody else of any importance that may be reading... I am short of money from the past two pay packets and due to moving houses under my own steam in April (timing unfortunate but I was too busy to think that JPA could get things quite so wrong) my outgoings have been horrendous. Because you have messed up my pay twice I am going to have to borrow some money...possibly off my parents as that is the easiest option and cheaper (and they are retired and not exactly minted so shame on you) or maybe a bank.
All associated with the invention and rushed integration of JPA I say to you this...I am totally miserable and do not feel like doing my job much at the moment, even though, when I am getting paid I usually enjoy it.
On a lighter note I have this vision in my minds eye of a future advert for some finance company where Phil Tufnell strolls in to be informed by the girl talking to a customer that he is in the RAF, has'nt been paid for months and just wants to pay his mortgage and get some Tesco action in...."Can You help him??" says Phil....