PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why aren't there more integrated courses around?
Old 30th May 2006, 20:09
king rooney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
x3k5, do you by any chance work for OAT?

Reading your previous posts you seem to have been quoting directly from OATs marketing brochures.... eg

"Whatever you say, Integrated is still better to get you a job than Modular which really ends this debate. I do not wish to pointlessly argue further." - today

"And for an example why integrated is better than the other schools, BA only takes Integrated low hour pilots with an exception of CTC. Note - "Low hour pilots"." -today

"Integrated is much more expensive but its worth it." --today.

"in Oxford you basically need around £72K to start with but they do have an excellent scheme with HSBC to provide a max of £50K. "- 28 May

"And do you have any idea how expensive it is to run a flight school, especially integrated with classroom studying. Please do not express your views in just criticism if you do not have deep insight within that area." - yesterday... You however would appear to have insight "within that area", a statement which could be interpreted to be incriminating.

"OAT on the other hand focus on all ranges of students(mostly good) and get them through the obstacles so the quality here must also be good." ... I notice your use of the word "here". A freudian slip perhaps?

There was a guy who was shamefully exposed a couple of months ago, a certain Nimbus5 I believe, who was an OAT member of staff posing as a prospective student. If its been done once, it can be done again.

Wing down, you claim that the 100 initial flying hours justify the massive cost difference between the waypoint scheme. May I bring to your attention that those hours are carried out in the US, where flying costs are around half the price of what they are here.

Last edited by king rooney; 30th May 2006 at 20:35.