PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who are the lowest paid pilots?
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2006, 17:12
VONKLUFFEN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....and this can go forever...

To all that say that pilots are overpaid you are wrong. Nothing personal with my reply. I don't know you and I don't know what you do. The real problem is that probably you ARE UNDERPAID. That is not the pilots fault nor the x employee writing here. It is the greed of so many not willing to share the wealth that is around the world , fairly. Go to the moon strip yourself from nationality and profession and watch the news from there . You will see how many deserve more and how many live with one dollar a day. Some of those around them have big budgets, atomic bombs, big armies and so on and Im not talking about the USA. It is a malaise of the human being. It has been that way ever since we were put in this planet. I wouldn't mind have my neighbor be paid the same as me. His knows and does what I don't. Let me extend you all, hard working people with lots of and different kind or responsibilities my support to get some day what you really deserve. In the mean time I consider myself lucky to do T/O and Lngs as a living.
H. lngs....