PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Passengers, Worst Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2006, 12:26
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for my experience, the worst nightmares I've had were caused by Reservations staff who upgraded themselves through their computer system at the last minute and didn't inform anybody.....so on the return sector we eneded up with +6/7 pax in Club and NO EXTRA MEALS...very unfair on us having to try to arrange things and find a solution at the last minute!!!

It happens every other day....Captains are getting fed up by the delays all this causes, but I am sure that after all the reports we've sent, our company will finally look into it!!!

I agree with Tart and Paddy, saying that all FC spouses are rude is a bad generalization. In other companies it might be different, but in mine and especially my base most of their wives/girlfriends/partners of both sexes know the airline industry quite well or are in fact part of it too. I have always had good experiences I have to say. I have also been on some of my other half 's trips and I would hate to feel that my very own colleagues hate me just because I am his girlfriend!!!!!

What I do not stand though is crew in uniform laughing and talking really loud while we are doing the safety demo.......please guys, do not make me act like a kindergarten teacher!!! And one other thing for those staff "mums and dads"......you have no excuse here, you should know that your kid must be secured for take-off and landing, so do not make me call the captain and fasten that seat belt!!!!

Aaaaahhhh.....feel better