PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British KLM pilots to ballot for stike action
Old 30th May 2006, 11:10
u0062

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gearpins stowed.

My reply to you was not meant to be offensive Just a little bit of British homour( culture difference i guess, before you ask yes the course is planned )
Regarding information, One of the reasons the prune link was set up was to provide information to people like yourself so they could make they own conclusions and suggestions before we have to make that awful decision about industrial action.
There are two gossip forums running at the moment maybeworth reading these first,should you have any queries please raise them and i will try and answere as best i can.
The reason i suggested speaking to the VNV is that they have been negociating since the beginning,or should i say not as they have been one of our main problems. However it will give another side to these issues,Therefore a more balanced view(hopefuly)
Regarding Balpa They are controlled by strict rules and guidelines therefor they can only report to there members,like the VNV i guess. However we have asked for a general information sheet to be published which will available for all to read in the crew center.
finally i woulkd like to thankyou for your support

safe flying my friend