PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Huey saga set to land in court
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2006, 11:03
Ernest Mac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Huey in Cape Town

Goodbye Mr Chips
I see that the Huey Club appears to be no longer a subject, or no-one cares any more, despite the fact that they remain in the news, and remain unlawful! They have no books to speak of and apparently not even a bank account, (at least that’s what he’s telling the Court)
In reply to some insults I received from CaneRat back in September 2004, I took my appeal process to Bloemfontein, and was granted leave to appeal, and a panel of 3 judges overturned the decisions of that certain Judge (who is constantly in the news under dubious circumstances lately) and later Bloemfontein refused that man Van’s application to overturn my appeal. So many appeals – but my friend, you are no longer such an appealing person! The wheel turns slowly - but it turns!
Well, Supervan, we saw your Removal Van,
making everyone Super Happy, so all I have to say is
“Goodbye, you’ve had your chips”.
Looks like your years of flying paying passengers using private pilots out of an Industrial Area, over the N1 from Culemborg are also finally coming to an end, according to Saturday’s Argus; hopefully before you have any serious crashes!
Quite Ernestly: Have a good day raking in your ill-gotten gains, which you obtain to the detriment of the legitimate Helicopter Operators!