PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Passengers, Worst Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2006, 00:36
dustybin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just had a staff pax like that tonight, he was a captain for another airline and when i asked to see his boarding card he drew me a dirty look. I'am sorry but a uniform is not a boarding pass ( you can buy them on e-bay). When we were going out with drinks he asked are they not comp? with an attiude. When i have crew onboard i alway offer them a crew tea or coffee but he didn't even get offered a glass of water, even the pax next to him looked embarssed.

However i have also been on the other side when i was going on holiday and the crew did not know i was crew. Everything was fine until i wanted a soft drink, i waited till after they had cleared in the meal service and went to the galley to ask for it only to meeted by such a cheeky member of crew. She huffed and puffed and informed me that they were about to talk a break even as she was standing next to the drinks cart. i told her i would wait but that drink service never came so b4 landing i asked if i could have that soft drink now to be greated by a hand in my face basically telling me to stop speaking, she also had her back to me the whole time. i was fuming, when she did give me the drink i told her to keep the change as not wanting to make things worse and i walked away. They gave me a questionaire to fill in and i had given them a good report up till then. I went back to me seat and wrote that i was crew and i would never speak to a pax like that and wrote her name down. A few minutes later she came over and apoligised for her behaviour and gave me my change So she thinks it's ok to speak to pax like that? That is just a few thing that happened that flight i would bore you still with the petty things she did. I was told by other people that she had a stressfull day but that is no excuse for speaking to pax like s