PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hercules ESF - technical, tactical and service issues. (Title edited)
Old 28th May 2006, 22:06
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kim, all i would like to say on the matter is thankyou. i really appreciate your apology. in my view you have just shown me that you can also be the man about it. there is so much speculation about what brought down bob's plane. that is what makes this so hard. it's hard to lose someone you love, and in some peoples opinion because bob took the queens shilling it was the downside to the job, even i accept that. i am a realist after all. however, he didn't need to die and that is what makes all of this so very painful, but necessary. while there is speculation what there isn't is the truth. the more that is hidden the more concerned i get. so, yet again kim, no hard feelings. i hope you still feel able to contribute. i am always keen to hear other views but there are ways etc. thanks.

now, leon. not that there is any point to me writing this, as if what you say is true, you will not return to the thread. this is a disappointment as you are clearly not interested in a debate, just getting your point across and no intention of hearing others. however, i will try anyway. while you talk of what brought down bob's plane i would ask this a) the report that was made public was redacted and so any spec about weapon type was classified. b) despite this you seem to be very confident of what brought the plane down, therefore who the hell are you? c) if what you say is true then you have proved my point that the truth has not been circulated and therefore i need to push extra hard to find out the source of the cover up! just a thought.