PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMED, declined again
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2006, 19:19
SuperBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I sent off my cv a few months ago to be told unfortunately BMED isn't recruiting. Two days later got an email asking for my postal adrress and then had a letter through the post the next day inviting me for an assessment a week later.

Went to the interview thinking I'm not really fussed but would like to see what its about.

Showed us a video of what its like to work for BMED with amazing photos and videos of the destinations, that the crew had all supposedly taken. I must admit my opinion changed immediately.

Left a great job, started working for BMED and boy oh boy, biggest mistake I ever made.

Destinations are really something to think about. I've been at BMED for approx 10 months and I'm not enjoying it at all. Some people really enjoy it, how is very unclear to me but I think if you were considering BMED think long and hard.

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the company it has really positive points but it's just not for me.

And I know what most will say... If you don't like it get out and thus I am starting at BA in 3 weeks time and cannot wait.