PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 28th May 2006, 08:22
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike, i have done. very good point made. i've suggested to the powers that be we sort something. over a thousand signatures this morning. well done everyone.

i will be away/offline for all of next week as i'm taking my daughter away to the seaside to have a break and spend some quality time. she needs to remember what mummy looks like without being attached to a computer. i'm left hoping that there is nothing that i'm needed for next week but i'm on the end of a mobile phone so please do not hesitate to contact me.

i don't know how many of you remember that i'm trying to arrange a meeting with des browne?! well, i think we have a very worried defence secretary, as if we need any more confirmation after his bumbling interview on C4! anyway, there is an MP who has been fantastic in helping us in the campaign. he is friends with the honourable des browne and had a word in his shell like about me meeting with him. the response.....apparently he has met with the families already! so, i think that he is clearly using avoidance tatics and is very worried. if there are any other family members online please can you PM me asap. unless there was a meeting that my family wasn't invited to then i think it's pretty definite that i'm the last person he wants to meet. don't worry, i'm not giving up.

i'm waiting to hear back from our sparring partner james gray to see what tales he can tell. will keep you posted.

please keep spreading the word about the petition. i hope when i get back it will be in the thousands...!