PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CENTRAL AMERICAN PILOTS EXODUS
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2006, 23:42
longago9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bafanguy,

Thanks for your words. I guess you're right we can say that, "guys who are content to stay are...well...content to stay."

As for me I am leaving for better conditions in other company. As for TACA, I guess they won't change for the good of their employees but industry might change the way they look at things. QR is setting up an office for recruiting in El Salvador and there is a new recruitment office for an Indian airline being set up in Costa Rica these days.

As answer to your question, $3400 are not good at all here, you can pay $1000 for house, $400-$500 of fuel (REALLY HIGH COST HERE), $1000 AT LEAST for your children (if you have two), $1000 for having two cars.. all in all it's impossible to save a dime here...

CubanadeAviacion,

Gracias! Belive me working for this company is not a good thing at all. Flying in Central America, North and South America is cool but not with these guys, I appreciate your words and will keep your contact handy! If I can be of any further help with questions regarding this company please feel free to contact me, I can keep on going for years to keep you away safe from these guys! Saludos!

LongAgo9