PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air: More A330 Direct Entry FO !?
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2006, 17:47
virgin camel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After a year in GF I realize the whole company is about crisis management. When GF start reassessing their HOUSING and SCHOOL FEES allowance and keep people here who want to stay then I will stick around longer. If not i have 2 years to go and wont stay a day longer. I heard the last time these 2 benefits were reviewed was 17 years ago.
If you are single living in BAH you can save some BD. If you are married and have 2 kids at school here then the best investment you can make is a rice cooker. I dont expect the earth but a standard which equates to the kind of profession aviation is.....
If you are from the banks of the Orinoco or an ex-Soviet state then GF perhaps is a real el-dorado. If you are from Europe,Oz or Canada then your flying career here will be charity work.
For the people who have joined this company on the A330 as an FO people resent you. You earn more lolly than people who have been with the company for over 2 years on the A320. Its not personnel of course as top brass make these informed descisions.

When i wake up for the mourning and look at myself in the mirror while having a shave its hard not to see MUG written on the forehead.
All spelling mistakes are entirely my own and deliberate.