PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 26th May 2006, 12:59
WeLieInTheShadows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all.

Firstly. Read the thread on EFLGW. This will answer questions such as pay...and everything else.

Nina

Not knowing what the first two questions are, we may struggle.

Also if you write someone elses answers down then you will also struggle when you do get to interview as will ask you more about the answers you have given.

Believe me they will know if you did not have the experiences you wrote about on the application. Body language accounts for up to 70-80% of communication and is largely involuntary.

My advice would be to take your time and really look inside yourself for your own experiences. Discuss them with your friends and family. Bounce ideas of of people and ask them to be honest with you.

That way when you are questioned on them you will have all the answers to hand.

Good luck.

By the way it looks unlikely there is going to be any perm recutiment into LHR until at least 2007.

So if you are applying, have read the thread on EFLGW and for one reason or another it doesn't sound like you, or you want to be at LHR and nowhere else for one reason or another, or the thought of being on a transfer list for years fills you with dispair....PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT NOT COMING TO LGW.

I don't want to be down on anyone, but if LHR is what you want, wait for recruitment in LHR....it's as simple as that.

If you've got this far, then take time to read the other threads as well. You'll find lots of useful stuff that you may not know about BA that may help you in your interview.

It may take an hour of your life, but might affect the rest of it.

Good luck all.