PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air: More A330 Direct Entry FO !?
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2006, 10:04
picobello

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Spot on Goufair

The exodus process is on his way. Already 5 a320 f/o jumped ship and many more to come...

chief pilot says so: "We all know there is a crew shortage on the A-320 fleet. It is critical we maintain fleet coverage as best as we can during these difficult times. This is hopefully changing soon, but you are all asked to help the company as best as you can with your continued hard work, dedication, and dealing with the constant changes to all of our rosters
Ok cpt Nasser for changes in rosters but please apply and follow strictly OM A regulations. I had enough to fight for my right with rostering! enough is enough

Can't you fill these position by transfering A320 FO? Not only your are pissing your 320 crews off, but you will soon see some of these A330 DE FO jumping ship, give them 500H or 1000H on A330 and they will go back to Europe or to Asia etc. That's a fact.
All 330 canadians will leave in a very short time. They just wait the first opportunity.(harmony will get A330 in 2007) A swiss guy who is sick for more then 2 months is also looking for a new job in Europe. Many more to come...

Ok I have to be fair: thanks for the 3% but dont forget the 5% in July! By the way I am still waiting for the review of our housing/schooling allowances...
We are all waiting a massive improvement. Not only the july 5%.

my last word: Management don't play with the fire because one day you will get burned

fly high