PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2006, 09:51
fightingchickenplumb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my JPA story

hey guys and gals

Just thought I would tell you my JPA woes, I applied to live the block starting on the 15th Mar (the paperwork was in a month in advance) this included my RILOR application, which I had to read out of the AP to the scribbly, since he was convinced I wasnt eligble. roll forward two and a half months and re-submitting my paperwork AGAIN and im still waiting on my money for my RILOR (or whatever its called now) add to that acording to the RAF and JPA I still live in the block. I cant change my details on JPA for some reason ( it times out when I try) so for each month am 270 quid down , but alas acording to the scribbly its ok it will get back dated, so that makes it ok, but it could be augusts pay packet before i get it.

Part 2

I had a paper leave pass from march entered on JPA by PSF and the dates were wrong so I looked on JPA for the leave cancellation button its not there, I phoned the not-so-helpful desk at JPAC as the computer directed me to,they took my details "someone will call you back sir" two more phone calls later and still no joy. When i went to book a days leave on JPA last night I discovered to my delight that its taken all my leave off me, so another phone call and "someone will call you back sir, and in the mean time speak to PSF,find out who is the JPA focus portal at your camp" although i dont hold out much hope of it,PSFs answer just stick everything on paper passes unitl its sorted

you really couldnt make this farce up, I know other people at work who had been re-engaged and were given P45s by JPA last payday, and one lads not had any pay packet for THREE MONTHS!!!!!! JPAC is in my experience useless and before anyone jumps up to defend it,I know its not JPACs fault but in my experience the JAPCs answer is to tell you they cannot change it from there end because they dont have that responsibilty, JPAC sounds more like your technical help for the web , than a centre to administrate perssonel and I realise thats not the fault of JPAC, its the clowns who dreamed up the system, 100million to apparently tell me to go back to the old system MOD brilliance