PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA 1st interview
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2006, 08:13
kucinghitam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Knight,

Very well written indeed. Definately a must-read for future/present applicants.

I got the dreadful rejection mail yesterday and that was a month after my 1st interview in KL. It suprised me a lot because I thought the worst was over. Nonetheless, what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. I'll try again and fare better next time.

Although getting positive remarks from the panel in terms of my technical knowledge and academic achievement, this rejection was inevitable due to many reasons which the panel will only know.

To those who got the rejection letter, all is not lost. I put my best foot in, and walk out with my heads high. I knew I did the best I could and nonetheless, I shall do even better given a second chance. For those who got their OBS invitation, wishing you all the best and sorry guys (those who know me), I couldn't make it to be with you all but I tried. You guys have fun and behave!

Now I have a clear direction of moving on and hope to achieve the best I could in the shortest time possible. This will definately reflect positively on my next application. Good luck everyone!