PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 26th May 2006, 00:33
fly_away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by airbornesyd
Great to see another one from Syd who made it to finals--I was there too--which one were you??

i had some paperwork that I had to give after my interview on the Wed, and they said to come back by Fri 3pm (the cut off time)...but when I got there at 11am, the concierge told me that they had already left for Dubai at 6am(!!!)--apparently a lot of applicants were coming to give photos/documents thinking they were still there...

I think its good news about that person going for training mid june---it gives me some hope that *maybe* they are somehow fastracking the applications..*fingers crosssed*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that happened to alot of people in melbourne too. they made them selves really unavailable.
i had all of 12 hours between the group interview and the one on one and i had to get all the documents ready in that time, i managed to do it but then they told me they wanted better photos and that my suit that i was in didnt show enough of my shape so so i had to do that and drop it off, however when i did at the hotel they were at the reception wouldnt let me leave it coz they could be sure that they would get the info. so i gave it to a friend who was having her one on one the next day. but i'm sure people in melbourne would have had that prob too.
wonder why they had too rush off? weird!