PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2006, 11:20
tallulah1978

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hardly Superstars but.....

BEST:
Claire King AKA Kim Tate from Emmerdale and The Governor in Bad Girls
Travelling with her mum on JET2.com from LBA to AGP. Both lovely, incognito in big sexy sunglasses both ordered G&T's. She travels out there regularly so hopefully I'll see her again.

The Late Richard Whitely of Countdown fame travelled regularly with jet2 and was and absolute diamond with the crew. Very pleasant and generous.

Kaiser Chiefs - just like any other group of lads on a flight - most of the oldies on the flight to FAO didn't know who they were anyway!

Chesney Hawkes - was an absolute darling and gave personal message and autograph to Senior which is still displayed in crew room to this day. He is the one and only!

WORST
Sian Lloyd (Weatherwoman) and her MP Husband
Travelling on Hebridian Charter from Sardinia to STN - She was Rude, strange and very self important. Firstly, embarassed herself on boarding - we had prepared flutes of champagne in the galley which we would distribute once pax seated before t/o. She barged between myself and senior on boarding to reach through and grab two glasses. We didn't even need to say anything - just a paddington bear stare and other pax faces made her realise what she'd done. She then complained because we had the The Times and The Guardian but not the newspaper she wanted. She was sat at emergnecy exit at overwings and barely listened to my briefing and was not overjoyed about sitting there - offered to move them to back of aircraft but would mean sitting with the Cruise Ship Crew - they refused - she kept schtum and stared out of the window and played with her stuffed tiger. Sitting between her and hubby was a big stuffed tiger who was treated as a baby for the whole flight - she kicked off when told would need to place stuffed lion in locker for t/o. What a tantrum. When giving out hot towels requested one for tiger and proceeded to wipe it's face. MP hubby didn't say two words. By the way in person - she looks like a wide-mouthed frog (i only insult people who are rude to me first!) meeee-oooooooow!

That's my lot!