PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 25th May 2006, 11:19
airbornesyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Letsfly
Hi guys,
I attended the Sydney Emirates interviews and made it through to the final one on one interviews. My interview was on Thursday and after that they were going back to Dubai. If they were the same people that were in Melb doing our interviews they probably would have only been back at work yesterday or today.
They would have only just started to look over the resumes etc and would have to collect more info from people eg photo's, references. They then have to get approval from different depts in Emirates before they can get the go ahead for the successful people to attend medicals....which I believe are also full on. It will prob be at least a week before we hear anything.
Still checking my email every day though just in case!
Letsfly
Great to see another one from Syd who made it to finals--I was there too--which one were you??

i had some paperwork that I had to give after my interview on the Wed, and they said to come back by Fri 3pm (the cut off time)...but when I got there at 11am, the concierge told me that they had already left for Dubai at 6am(!!!)--apparently a lot of applicants were coming to give photos/documents thinking they were still there...

I think its good news about that person going for training mid june---it gives me some hope that *maybe* they are somehow fastracking the applications..*fingers crosssed*