PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 25th May 2006, 01:30
fly_away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Letsfly
Hi guys,
I attended the Sydney Emirates interviews and made it through to the final one on one interviews. My interview was on Thursday and after that they were going back to Dubai. If they were the same people that were in Melb doing our interviews they probably would have only been back at work yesterday or today.
They would have only just started to look over the resumes etc and would have to collect more info from people eg photo's, references. They then have to get approval from different depts in Emirates before they can get the go ahead for the successful people to attend medicals....which I believe are also full on. It will prob be at least a week before we hear anything.
Still checking my email every day though just in case!
Letsfly
hey, was your interviewers named amalita or mirivac? if it was them i figured as much that they would only just be back in dubai so really its jsut a waiting game which is frustrating!
Ive been for a airline medical before and yes they are full on. from what my friend tells me who worked for them for the 3year contract its more full on than what i had to go through as ariline crew in australia.
Like lots of blood tests,preg tests drug tests etc. and all the normal things like hearing,sight,lung capasity,weight,height,coordination. the one i went to took about 2hours but its nothing that you can really prep yourself for.

Ive also been reading that people have said that you have to pay for the medicals? which i didnt think you did. who knows, worry about that when it comes to it!!