PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2006, 17:30
mbga9pgf

Originally Posted by ZH875
Avtur, Same here, I contacted JPAC, listened to lots and lots of music, and was then told that the Pay had been cocked up again today, and all should be ok when new payslips etc are done, so maybe another long wait on the phone tomorrow.
List of my experiences so far with JPA,

Treated like a tennis ball between JPAC and Handbrake House (bless them actually PSF have tried their absolute best)

Incorrect no of days for LSA

No Payment recieved for LSA

Charged £680 in a one-er (thought we could only get charged at 3 days per month for over-issues?)

Still, after 3 weeks of incessent trying, cannot get them to sort out my move to family quarters from single quarters. I moved in Feb, as of Mays pay statement, I am still being charged single accomm and food, even after no less than TEN phone calls.

Only recieved one feedback call after being promised 6 times (seperate occassions) someone would call after 48 hours, and only then after I had rang them non-stop for 2 hours to follow up.

Where is the leadership people? Oh thats right, these blunties responsible couldnt lead a wet turd out of a brown paper bag. PLEASE, PLEASE CAN I HAVE THE MONEY I AM OWED?