PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK late rosters
Thread: EK late rosters
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2006, 14:34
Yossarian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am suitably amazed that the rosters are out. Well done Roster Change! If you had the resources required, I'm sure you would do it every month. Although we bemoan the late rosters that we have been getting for the last 2years, I'm sure I speak for many pilots when I say that we hold you accountable in no way whatsoever. We are all victims of a system that is starved of resources, and I for one appreciate what you have to go through on every shift to get the job done. I would not want to go through what you do on a daily basis.

Until management provides us ALL with the required resources, we can expect things to be tight for a while longer still.

Bushbolox, I hear your pain, and know what you mean, but I expect an airline that markets itself as a serious up and coming global player to behave that way with its staff too. Late rosters are not on, and charters here are very few. I'm guessing that your 104 hours this month will limit your flying for the rest of the year, and be financially rewarding for you.

I am only doing 97 hours next month, but I have yet to see any indication from managment that they have any paln in mind for when we all run out of annual hours. Ours is a year round business and on 550 hours in 6 months, time is running out.