PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF HEAVY MAINTENANCE STAFF JOB OFFERS OUT TODAY.
Old 24th May 2006, 13:31
BHMvictim

Best of luck to my ex commrades in Heay maintenance Sydney. I flew into sydney a few weeks back, and as the plane passed over Hangar 245, I felt sad to know that a top bunch of blokes had all be screwed over. In my 13 years at Qantas, I have never felt like leaving until I moved to Brisbane. Things have changed. People will argue that it's just the way things are, but I don't believe so.

13 years ago, when I was a dumb pimple faces apprentice, we still had the same defects as we do today. Those same defects happen in 2006 and still have to be fixed. Mind you, the CEO and all his underlings were on a hell of a lot less than they are now. I remember looking in the old parts ordering thing on the computers back in '93 and seeing that John wards' car was a holden statesman. Things have improved in leaps and bounds for management. Things have gradually worsened for the worker.

Is this right? I think not.

To hell with you Dixon. Your day will come. Once there is no meat left on the bone, how will you answer to your shareholders?

Last edited by BHMvictim; 24th May 2006 at 13:45.