PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2006, 11:33
Party Animal

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
SidHolding,

Believe me, I understand and feel your frustration. I am also one of those aircrew with no FP for the month of April nor indeed a payslip. I first complained on 2nd May and have had no useful feedback since although I am told that it should be correct on 31st May. My WO tells me that the subject was raised at a recent WO's conference where the assurance was still given that all aircrew were paid by the middle of may.

But just to cheer you up. I recently sold a property that I'd used an LSAP advance towards buying. MOD quite rightly put a legal charge on the property which means when the place is sold, they get their money back after the mortgage lender. My solicitor wrote to the MOD some 6 weeks ago and has still not received a reply. He is still suffering from the JPAC telephone hold and has got nowhere chasing up the issue. What this means to me is that I've got £45k sat in my solicitors bank that I cannot touch until the MOD has been paid back and obviously he can't do that until they tell him how much I owe them!!!

Best of luck to all on the next pay day.....