PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Ground study material: books, DVDs, computer programs etc.
Old 23rd May 2006, 19:53
rayden1206

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So from what I understand Oxford ooks are more academically presented with every detail etc.Studying Oxford alone without tuition may be quite difficult. Its more like an encyclopedia where you can also go back and check every matter in every detail

From the other side from what I see Jeppesen is more like quality learning in order to have a success in exams and learn the most useful things of the thing called flight and airplane but yet not academically presented like Oxford

Finally I decided not to buy anything as it seems to too much money for no use.

Whats a CRP-5??? Dont bother to reply I made a search in Google and found out.

Finally i would like to state a certain thing. I am convinced will not buy anything as the intergated training that my son will start (INTERCOCKPIT) includes everything.

Concerning books I was just asking, just to have an idea of how can it be and there is so big difference between the each manual series. As I mentioned before I am a lawyer and the studies in every university are more or less the same amount. So I just asked in order to get an understanding of the whole concept. I couldnt understand in learning theory of flying how there is so big difference (4000 pages). Now my question is solved. (not 100% but ok)

Anyway thank you all for your replies

Best regards

Dr. Ray

Last edited by rayden1206; 23rd May 2006 at 20:23.