PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 rating + line training...
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2006, 18:39
flyfish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can confirm that’s the case, the type rating is completed with Bond and the line training is carried out on Astraeus aircraft. I am at the base check stage on the 737 so I cannot answer the original question just yet.
All I can say is that the training has been first class throughout. I am more than happy with the product that I have bought but only time will tell if it pays off.
I have a couple of examples of their honesty which, if anyone thinking of doing the course would like to PM me, I would be happy to give.

There are no promises of any type of employment when you sign up for the course, but I have met people, while doing the medical/CRM/sep courses who have been called back by Astraeus when FOs were required, so I do believe that they will place you if they can.
In addition I know guys flying for some of the lost cost carriers who did the course with Bond/Astraeus.
I was thinking of doing a 'type rating' diary the sort of thing I have read for the CPL etc, if anybody would be interested?
Sorry I can’t be more informative, but hope that helps.
Flyfish