PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LGW HERE I COME!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2006, 17:22
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

originally posted by Yellowdog Jettesen,

That's interesting, for someone with such information, could you possibly tell me what I'm going to be doing next yeat then? Will I be working for BA Connect or be working at LHR? I'm unsure as I will be doing both LH and SH next year.

Please help
YD...do not even bother to ask that...you're wasting your time here... APPARENTLY the posts we've read so far suggest that we will be flying Short Haul out of LGW under BAConnect brand and LH out of T5 under Mainline brand. Then we will be flying on the 737-300/400/500 plus 777-200 (with possible 747-400 training so that we can rescue WWLHR flights when their crew run out of hours) and we'll be abilitated to fly on the ARJ, the EMB145 and even the Dash8. We will be "UK based" so that they can call us out of standyby to operate a SH trip out of BHX or LCY or whatever airport they fancy. You name it, we do it.

There are people here who don't even work for the company (so are not able to access sources like the company Intranet, for example, not to mention OOF days) who claim to know it all, when they probably don't even know that BAConnect is a fully-owned SUBSIDIARY company of BA (with their own managers, planes, routes, T&C etc) and not just another BA fleet.

I have never read so much nonsense and non-information about BA on pprune as in the last few days! Considering that this site is visited by new recruits or potential new recruits, posting misleading information isn not fair on them!!