PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF HEAVY MAINTENANCE STAFF JOB OFFERS OUT TODAY.
Old 23rd May 2006, 10:24
qf 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soldier of Fortune why don't you wake up to yourself,if these guys take these positions on a salary basis what do you think will be coming your way.It's not the shift that these guys have a problem with,it's the lose of conditions d!ckhead,if you could only see me rubbing my 2 fingers together you would see the world's smallest violin playing for you.You guys are finally having to work a full shift,get over it,you are payed for the 12 hrs you work, so work them.
Finally you made a call about how some of the guys coming over to Domestic you wouldn't rate,what is the problem you have with these guys,is it the fact these guys are more capable on the job than yourself(remember heavy maint is where the aircraft gets pulled apart and rebuilt),what is it you do ,push backs and wheel changes,no wonder Qantas is going to a lameless tarmac.
It's this very attitude of yours that has been to the detrement of H.M(lack of support from you guys in ACS),now the company is about to turn on the rest of you,wake up to yourself or your days within engineering as you know it will also end SOON.

Woomera Edit: I know what you guys are going through at the moment. You would be better served by directing your anger in a different directiion. Not at each other. If you can't or won't, you won't be welcome here anymore.