PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LGW HERE I COME!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2006, 02:08
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by naughtybutnice
thats rubbish most of it is being moved to LHR T5 and im constantly hearing rumours it will all eventually be at T5 when all the terminals open A,B AND C Along with the T3...

I know some of you say otherwise but LHR operations all know of it and I went to Fit for 5 with Willie Walsh there.... It will take years but we at LHR know it will happen...

I really hope so cos T5 will be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Your so full of that stuff that comes out of ones A-hole!!!
Im in LHR too and I have not heard anything of the such. Perhaps the IAH's/DFW's and ATL's will come up and at a stretch the BGI's and BDA's but there is no way even with T5C that we can fit the entire LGW EF into LHR!!! Also the newer routes served out of LGW have been specially selected for the LGW demographic as opposed to LHR.
T5C will not give enough scope for BA to expand significantly even if we do keep a small number of flights in T3 after it opens. I think you are just being a Troll trying to rile everyone up.
I too have met Willie (for the umpteenth time considering I worked for him elsewhere) and had the pleasure of asking him about LGW whilst on a flight down to SYD recently. He said that if LGW do start to make a profit then he has big plans to expand there so I dont know where you get the impression that your Fit For 5 was any different. But then a small number of you ground staff do seem to be the source of all gossip within BA, I know cos my other regularly comes home from work in T1 full of endless tripe that he claims is gods truth!