PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do I get in touch with her?
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2006, 20:58
mystic_meg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do I get in touch with her?

Recently flew transatlantic Business Class with a major european airline, and was looked after extremely well by a charming, professional and very efficient female member of the cabin crew. Struck up a conversation with her towards the end of the trip, but bottled it when it came to asking for contact details. I would like to get in touch with her, not only to express my gratitude for a job very well done, but also to see if there really was something more tangible between us, which I felt there definately was. Question is, other than writing a letter/email to the Customer Relations of the airline concerned, how can I get in touch on a more personal level? Would a letter of thanks/email automatically be forwarded to her? Would she know who it was from?
Before anyone asks, I'm not some sort of knife-wielding CC stalker, or a desperate man, and I understand that personal security is important to everyone, me included!
I am kicking myself for not offering her my business card, but felt under the circumstances that it may have appeared a bit cheesy..
Any advice?