PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet
Thread: easyJet
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2006, 20:20
Dolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would actually call them and tell them about your situation, auspomme.
It happens that people can't make their original training course and they will just be re-scheduled to be on the next.
I know a girl who fell sick during training so she had to take a break and then join into the next one.
And especially with something going on like relocating from Oz, I'm sure they'll be understanding. They are usually good with things like that.

About the glamour of the job...well, I agree, we have to work hard and get our hands dirty but I don't think it's anything as bad as it's been painted but one of my collegues up there. I guess it's all about what you expect and your attitude. I like the job and I'm really enjoying it. Ok, not the toilet bin bit but every job has things going on that you won't like about it (and honestly, even on a four sector day I will spend about 30 seconds doing the toilet bins so what?!). And yes, if you don't look after yourself you will be shattered at the end of your six days and tired either way. Personally I'm doing quite fine with the hours and the work load. I guess, it's just like every other job, either you like it or you don't. It's defenitly not 9 til 5 and it needs some getting used to but in my book it's worth it. So everybody who's interested should just go out there and see for themselves if it's for them or not. And if not, stop moaning and get another job ;-)