PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British KLM pilots to ballot for stike action
Old 20th May 2006, 19:18
flyburg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KLMér,

This is not true. At least one pilot was not allowed to go to mainline because he failed his upgrade at UK and subsequently failed the mainline file check. He has since still not been able to upgrade at UK due to lack of capabilities.

The other two or three dutch pilots that went to mainline had the exact same deal as was offered to the british UK pilots at the time. If you are going to state facts, you must tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I have been one of the many KLM pilots that has been very sympathetic to the UK pilots case and have been advocating this on the KLM forum as well as to the VNV. However, your constant bashing of the VNV (=KLM pilots) and sometimes twisting the facts do make it hard to stay sympathetic.
The biggest argument at this moment is between KLM and UK, allienating and personally atacking the KLM pilots does not help your case.
Having said that, I hope you guys get a fair deal. I have met and befriended a lot of the UK pilots and wish them nothing but a fair deal.
Greetings.