PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2006, 17:40
TheBoner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAHL

WTF CAHL have been doing really well of late. Picking up awards for the t-fly operation and recently winning the ready steady win challenge set by t-fly which makes them the best performing station in the network or put it another way the best handling agent for t-fly in the UK.

As for the airport well the south apron has now got 8 737 stands to play with and no one is not used for push back as their is a perfectly good taxiway to use. Their a wash stand and the apron can now park two 757 and 5 737 if needed. With the interim facility gaining approval this will now be better developed and improvements made. The departure lounge is adequate and their are two boarding gates which can hold nearly a whole flight each. It is possible to board 4 A/C in the space of an hour with no problems at all.

Coventry Airport is much more capable than people think. BHX watch out as your going to get FURB in the near future if you carry on being Txxts. New fuel farm is on its ways and the Bravo apron has been completed. Emerald have gone down the tubes but other business have gained considerably by this, i do feel sorry for all the fellow pilots and crew, sorry chaps . OK so will t-fly operate more flight and will any other carrier come into Coventry? Well of course they will. Will CAHL be there in 6 months time hmmmmmmm not so sure When i found out about changes in CAH i was shocked but cant say any more just yet