PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 20th May 2006, 09:23
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
positive signs

well, it transpires that my request to meet des browne has been forwarded to him rather than binned, and as i've mentioned previously words are being had in his shell like. when....if i get a date i shall let you know. i have questions i want to ask re: lack of protection etc but if there are questions you want asking make sure you let me know. the n of k from the XV179 have been invited to meet with charlie and camilla. perfect forum i thought to inform him of the atrocious lack in duty of care for our albert crews and our fight for their welfare, but i've not been invited. no suprise really! it's for those who have lost loved ones in conflicts. i guess i'll have to prime my parents before they go! can't afford to miss this oppurtunity. no one will intimidate me or be too big for me to approach about getting foam installed for all.

defence question going to be asked on monday. i thought it was going to be PMQ nonetheless still happy.

petition nearly finalised. once i've got signatures i plan to take myself off to downing street again oh, and the steps of whitehall. maybe i should stop at buck house.

meanwhile, stay safe.