PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I'm Not Going on any Det!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2006, 13:47
rafloo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our families suffer terribly

Good god man...Have you informed the press....quick...ring The Sun...I cannot believe that in this day and age the families of servicemen are suffering at the hands of the Government. I find it absolutely disgusting that service families are being denied the very basis of human rights.....

why next minute you will be reporting that they have taken away the cheap Housing, Free 20 minute telephone call per week (subject to limitations of connectivity and EMCON/OPSEC). Calls unable to be made one week can be carried forward to the next. Free e-mail access (subject to limitations of connectivity and EMCON/OPSEC). Free Forces Aerogrammes (blueys) both ways and concessionary parcel rates. Free newspapers and magazines. Free books. Free laundering of uniform clothing. Access to fitness equipment.

Are they also taking away HIVE...?What about the wives clubs? The free coffee mornings, free swimming, free fitness sessions? is that all going?

How about the access to welfare..? are they taking away the free advice on Relationship problems. Bereavement. Debt Advice.
Child Care concerns. Mental Health.Special Needs. NOK Support for Deployed Personnel.Physical illness. Pregnancy complications.

Threy are complete and utter buggers eh? I think its outrageous that the Government should be withdrawing the fully equipped gymnasium & fitness suite complex, an indoor swimming pool, football pitches and tennis courts. Library, Internet computer suite, Barber, NAAFI/Spar shop, Post Office, Tailoress, Chaplaincy, and Motor Centre.

Next you'll be telling me that they are taking away the travel warrants....