PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I'm Not Going on any Det!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2006, 09:49
baggie670

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Safety_Helmut
I'm not sure you've got that right there Climebear, I don't think an airman is forced to waive any right to NGR. There are laid down requirements for amortizing training, but these would be nowhere near the 18 month period of notice.

jungly, the point the resident troll made was regarding an earlier post in reference to the RAF.

S_H
6 years mate, that's how long MY amortization of training costs period last. I can't NGR or PVR in that period. And I AM an airman. All be it a well paid one.

Morale in the RAF is the lowest i have seen in my 15 years in various trades, trying to find the 'Sense of Worth' the recruiters sold me.

My friends and colleagues are ALL depressed with the job and constant degredation of quality of life. Our families suffer terribly. WHY SHOULD THEY?

Pay stability was the only factor in keeping these high quality individuals in the job. Now JPA screws that up too. Our service people of ALL branches deserve more for the ultimate commitment paid by many far too frequently. READ THE NEWS SOUTHSIDE. People DIE in this job. It isn't about sand, sea and fun days out. It's about respect.

My respect to all you hard working service personnel everywhere. It's an honour to serve with you. Can't wait for it to end though, my family have had their fill.