PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Simple Question!
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2006, 23:22
Mingcole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stop !

I was just set a very simple question, don't want to set a war!!!!

It just what i really want to know about. Because although it was a simple question, but every body should have different answer. Think about the day when you handed your application form? may be for the dream? may be for the money? may be for the challange? may be for the fun?? you all should have at least one reason for get into NATs.

I don't want to say money not good. One reason we work is for family, for the money. But should be something deeply from your heart by that point.

For myself, I know nothing about this job since my husband pass me the paper said: there is a job I am sure you will like!
From then I just like it, don't know why. And when I first saw the job, only £10k, I even think it not too bad. I am not really for the money, just want to do something I can more enjoy. And Nats people are so nice!

Those are my reasons of applying, and also the reasons will keep me try all the time. That is the job I want, and I am sure that will be the job I can get it.

People said to me: There are lots jobs, don't hang youself on the only single tree..... But i only had one tree in my world. That just the choice! the choice i love!